Kolchak: The Night Stalker - Episode 8: Bad MedicineEdit
Chicago’s richest citizens are under attack by a Native American spirit who must steal their treasures.
- F. Scott Fitzgerald once wrote, "The rich are different than you and me." They sure are. They got more money. But there wasn't enough money in the world to save some of the members of Chicago's upper crust from a fiendish force so dark, it can only be called diabolic.
- Nothing was found on that floor, not even ashes. Baker and the police have ruled the case closed, all in the public interest, of course. But there is the matter of those stolen gems. Those prized stones, worth millions… billions… over three hundred years of treasure claimed by the Diablero... the Crown Jewels of Queen Elizabeth, the Star Sapphire of Nicholas the First, the Firestone Diamond of Bonaparte and Josephine, to name but a few . None of them have turned up in any market in this world. Only one thing remains. The detectives won’t admit it, of course. But somewhere, locked deep in the evidence files of the Chicago Police Department, is a handful of black feathers.
- Darren McGavin --- Carl Kolchak
- Simon Oakland --- Tony Vincenzo
- Jack Grinnage --- Ron Updyke
- [[Ruth McDevitt] --- Emily Cowles
- Ramon Bieri --- Captain Joe Baker
- Richard Kiel --- The Diablero
- Alice Ghostley --- Dr. Agnes Temple
- Victor Jory --- Charles Rolling Thunder
- David Lewis --- Auctioneer
- Marvin Kaplan --- Delgado
- James Griffith --- Schwartz
- Dennis McCarthy --- Ballistics Man
- Morris Buchanan --- Guard
- Keith Walker --- 1st Reporter
- Marilyn Clarke --- Hostess
- Patricia Estrin --- Felicia Porter