Kolchak: The Night Stalker - Episode 18: The Knightly MurdersEdit
A medieval knight is murdering the individuals responsible for turning a museum into a discotheque.
- Tuesday, 11:15 p.m. If you know anything about Chicago politics, you'll understand why a 63-year-old ward captain was braving the ungentle hour and the less-gentle streets. You see, Ward Captain Leo J. Ramutka was returning home from a wake – an auf Wiedershen to a loyal registered voter he knew would one day meet him in that great polling station in the sky. What Ward Captain Ramutka failed to foresee was just how soon that meeting would be.
- A blessed battle-ax and an iron suit full of thin air. I knew I'd have a lot of explaining to do to the owners of the Hydecker Museum, to Captain Vernon Rausch, and, of course, to my own beloved bureau chief, A. Vincenzo. There wouldn't be much I could tell them, except what I'll tell you. It all really happened.
- Darren McGavin --- Carl Kolchak
- Simon Oakland --- Tony Vincenzo
- Jack Grinnage --- Ron Updyke
- John Dehner --- Capt. Vernon Rausch
- Hans Conried --- Mendel Boggs
- Robert Emhardt --- Roger, Coat of Arms Dealer
- Jeff Donnell --- Maura
- Shug Fisher --- Pop Stenvold
- Lieux Dressler --- Minerva Musso
- Bryan O'Byrne --- Charles, The Butler
- Sidney Clute --- Bruce Krause
- Gregg Palmer --- Sgt. Buxbaum
- Ed McCready --- 1st Reporter
- Alyscia Maxwell --- Freshman Reporter
- Jim Drum --- Leo J. Ramutka